OBG experts present at Battelle's 2016 Chlorinated Conference
OBG scientists and engineers delivered five platform presentations and six posters during Battelle’s Tenth International Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds. The conference, held in Palm Springs, CA on May 22-26, 2016, drew more than 1,000 environmental professionals from more than 30 countries to share expertise on environmental remediation, assessment, and management. The OBG expert team presented on topics spanning from innovative approaches to in situ thermal remediation to integrated strategies for repurposing pharmaceutical facilities to create productive assets.
- A Performance-Based Design/Build Approach for In Situ Thermal Remediation
- Early Stakeholder Engagement and End-Use Visioning – Successful Remediation and Redevelopment at a Complex Superfund Site
- A 63-Acre Distressed Property Makeover
- Ecological Underpinnings of the Onondaga Lake Sustainable Remediation Program
- Application of Field Screening for Low-Concentration Chlorinated Compounds in Groundwater
- Modeling Uptake of an Emerging Contaminant from Water & Wastewater using Zeolite Beta
- Five Years of Progress and Challenges: Enhanced In Situ Reductive Dechlorination of Trichloroethene/1,1,1-Trichloroethane Source Area in Fractured Bedrock
- EVO/Bioaugmentation for the Treatment of Trichloroethene by Biobarrier and Source Injection Approach
- Developing a Reuse Strategy for Ponded Acidic Tar
- Strategic Remedial Design to Facilitate Multi-Use Redevelopment both now and in the Future
- Repurposing Pharmaceutical Facilities to Create Productive Assets
During the conference, OBG’s team of experts also joined clients and partners for a special sightseeing tour through scenic landmarks of Palm Springs, including the Joshua Tree National Park and the Joshua Tree Retreat Center. See photos from this special event, and check out our new video of our full experience at Battelle.